There is something undeniably beautiful about a wedding - friends and family come together to support and celebrate those exchanging vows and becoming one. Gifts are carefully selected and cards chosen to express love and support - to keep - as a treasure - a keepsake.
1. Cut Tack N Peel to fit unmounted stamp
2. Adhere as per instructions on Tack N Peel Packet
3. Adhere stamp to acrylic block
4. Stamp image onto White cardstock using Vintage Sepia
5. Remove Tack N Peel attaching the protective films
NOTE: Tack N Peel can be used over and over again
6. Trim stamped image to size
7. Adhere to slightly larger cardstock using Crafty Foam Tape
8.Cut/emboss Fleur de Elegance
9. Lightly spritz the Die Cut using Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Gold
10. Lightly spritz the Die Cut using Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Copper
11. Allow to dry
12. Cut brown cardstock to 4"x 6"
13. Cut wallpaper slightly smaller
14. Sponge around the edges of the the wallpaper using Delicata in Golden Glitz and Sponge Dauber
15. Adhere to the precut card base.
16. Adhere Wedding image to the layered card base using Foam Tape
17. Sponge tag around the edges using Delicata Golden Glitz and a Sponge Dauber
18. Adhere paper roses to the tag using liquid glue
19. Trim and attach Swirls Finesse Flourishes
Imagine Crafts featuringt Tsukineko: